We collect and maintain the following customer information as part of servicing your account and your customer relationship:
- Information you provide to us when registering as a member of the website
- Information your provide during transactions of purchasing products or services from the website.
The customer information we collect is used to service your accounts:
- To protect your accounts from unauthorized access or identity theft and to verify your identity.
- To process your requests.
- To service your accounts processing checks, credit cards, and account statements.
- To keep you informed about additional services of interest to you.
- To manage our business and protect our interests.
We do not share customer information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you. We may disclose the information we collect to non-affiliated third parties that are acting on our behalf, or as permitted or required by law, including:
- Companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors and technical systems consultants.
- Companies that help us market our products and services to you.
- Government entities, courts or other entities (in response to subpoenas and other legal processes).
The information you provide to us online is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL is the leading security protocol for data transfer on the internet. This technology scrambles your account information as it moves between your PC's browser and our computer systems. When information is scrambled, or encrypted in this way, it becomes nearly impossible for anyone to read it. This secure session helps protect the safety and confidentiality of your information when you purchase with us online.